The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of the Cabinet Office
Q: Why implement PRINCE2® in your organisation?
A: PRINCE2® is the International Standard method for project management
PRINCE2® is recognised as a world-class international product and is the standard method for project management, not least because it embodies many years of good practice in project management and provides a flexible and adaptable approach to suit all projects.
It is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a project.
PRINCE2®'s formal recognition of responsibilities within a project, together with its focus on what a project is to deliver (the why, when and for whom) provides your organisation's projects with:
- a common, consistent approach
- a controlled and organised start, middle and end
- regular reviews of progress against plan assurance that the project continues to have a business justification
- flexible decision points
- management control of any deviations from the plan
- the involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place during the project
- good communication channels between the project, project management, and the rest of the organisation
- a means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- a route to increasing the project management skills and competences of the organisation's staff at all levels
"The trainer was very vibrant and energetic, kept my attention, giving good scenarios...Brilliant"
Hampshire County Council
Meet the Team
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
City Business Southampton are affiliates to SPOCE an APMG Accredited Training Organisation and our trainers are APMG Accredited Trainers, it is the responsibility of both SPOCE and City Business Southampton to ensure that all training programmes, course materials and examinations comply with the APMG certification scheme.